Thursday, October 27, 2011

All About Pumpkin: Pumpkin Body Butter

For years, I've touted how good pumpkin is for you. Who knew it's also great for your skin?!
In case you missed here, here's why you may soon want to try the recipe I'm about to share. But I'm about to share a great, simple recipe for a pumpkin body butter! All you will need is:


1/2 c pumpkin puree
1/2 c coconut milk
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.







You simply mix the ingredients together. Then apply it to the skin, wait 10 minutes, rinse & dry. This recipe not only offers a great smell, but will give your skin moisture, a boost of vitamins and provide an antibacterial treatment. I loved this body butter and so did my friend, Roxy!

Weird angle, I know.
Apparently you can also shave with it!
I hope you can enjoy these great uses for pumpkin, especially with our pumpkin theme coming to a close. Tune in next week for my last few tips to enjoy pumpkin in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment