Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Curse of a Busy, Busy Bee

Hello folks! Sorry that I'm a bit behind. It's a been a very busy week. Here's an idea of all the places I went to in one week. Unfortunately, it was not in consecutive order. I traveled well over 1,000 miles.
The green checks mark the places I visited last week.
I've been so busy in fact, that there is no way I can get an adequate blog written in enough time. But I have a bunch of good ideas to come! 

One of those ideas just happens to be about one of the few things I love about my homeland: wind farms.
Boy, I love me some wind turbines!
Why do I love wind farms so much, you ask? You'll have to find out next week!

Oh and for an update on other projects: please, please, please send me recycling photos! For I have none. I'm still waiting on the alcohol to fully evaporate from the orange peel essential oil. And I hope to have a major fundraiser to announce next week. So stay tuned, because we have plenty of fun ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment