Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On The Road

Hey folks! Sorry the blog is a bit late, but believe me, there is a legit reason.

I'm on vacation... well, kinda. I did hit the road and I'm about 6 hour away from home. Look, I even took the orange peel-oil-in-progress with me!
Don't worry. I didn't drive this way!
I'm in my home town and things are busy! I'm currently trying to clear out my old room, and this time, it means taking down the wall paper. It's at least 15 years old and peeling. But I will miss it. I'm hoping to paint too, but we'll see how that goes.
Taking down wall paper can be liberating and frustrating all at the same time!
After I get all the wall paper off, I get to help set up for two amazing friends to get married! Throw in some boxing old things and driving all across central Illinois to see friends, and you have a.... vacation? It's a bit nerve racking, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Next week I'll have more about the orange peel oil. I'm waiting on all the alcohol to evaporate before continuing the project. I will also share one thing that I love about my hometown along with a big project I have worked on this year. Oh, and don't forget to send me your pictures of recycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment